When we move to a new country we are amazed by the diverse cultures in that country. Similarly, the laws of that country will surprise us. But, some laws give the impression that it’s okay to believe this. We can see in this collection about countries where such bizarre laws are in force.
1. It is an offense for a person to die within the borders of Canada. Perhaps if someone dies without such registration they will be considered guilty.
2. Wearing laser underwear has been considered illegal in Germany since 2008.
3. In Samoa, forgetting one’s wife’s birthday and raping one’s wife is considered a punishable offense. It is a law based on the ancient laws of New Zealand.
4. In Hong Kong the wife is legally allowed to kill her husband if she finds out he is cheating on her.
5. It is a criminal offense to carry or chew gum in Singapore, which is highly concerned with the practice of hygiene.
6. The High Heels are banned from the Acropolis in Greece to protect the 2500-year-old ruins.
7. Feeding pigeons in Venice is punishable by a fine of up to 700 euros, with the aim of keeping the city clean.
8. Australia has banned the possession or transport of more than 50 kg of potatoes on the streets.
Read, No more homework for children – China Government Action! on yourcoimbatore.com
What's Your Reaction?
Team YourCoimbatore.com brings you the latest news from in and around Coimbatore. If you want to write about Coimbatore please get in touch.