7th December 2021
  • 7th December 2021

Prime Minister Modi unveiled the statue of Adisankar in Kedarnath

by on 5th November 2021 1

Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a 12-foot-tall statue of Adisankar at Kedarnath, the holy city of the North. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday unveiled the reconstructed statue of Adi Shankaracharya at the Kedarnath Temple in Uttarakhand’s Rudraprayag district. He also initiated redevelopment projects worth 130 crores in Kedarnath. A 12-foot statue of Adi...

Read More

Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Scheme To Melt Temple Jewellery Into Gold Bars

by on 15th October 2021 1

Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin on Wednesday launched the preliminary work to melt into 24-carat gold bars, the unutilized jewelry in the possession of the temples in the State. Initially, the gold ornaments lying unutilized at the three renowned temples of Sri Karumariamman temple in Tiruverkadu, Sri Mariamman temple in Samayapuram, and Sri...

Read More

Coimbatore will be the first district to reach 100% vaccination, Minister says

by on 14th October 2021 0

Inaugurating the Special Neonatal Care Unit (SNCU) at the CMCH, coimbatore on Wednesday. The Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Ma. Subramaniam said that Coimbatore continues to remain first in vaccinating the eligible population of 93%, whereas efforts are also on to identify the remaining 7%. The minister also added that the district authorities...

Read More
  • 1
  • 2