22nd September 2021
  • 22nd September 2021
  • Home
  • Featured
  • ‘your coimbatore junction’ weekly glances this week’s extraordinary news in and around CBE 18-25July
yourcoimbatore

‘your coimbatore junction’ weekly glances this week’s extraordinary news in and around CBE 18-25July

By on 25th July 2021 0 143 Views

your coimbatore.com’s initiative ‘your coimbatore junction weekly’ shares this week’s happenings in and around the Coimbatore

yourcoimbatore

 

Your coimbatore junction weekly

A vaccination camp in the city on Saturday saw people fighting over not being allowed to go out for breakfast before getting inoculated according to the Times of India. Doctors advised people to be fed up before getting a jab but the officials didn’t let the people out of the gate after they got their tokens. This incident made the contrast between commons and officials.

According to the weather report of THE NEW INDIAN EXPRESS The Nilgiris and Coimbatore districts, which have been receiving unprecedented rainfall for the past one week, may get a reprieve. Several weather stations in Nilgiris and Coimbatore have registered rainfall in excess of 10 cm. However, the intensity of rain may reduce from Monday.

Read about mirabai chanu in your coimbatore junction tokyo olympics news  

Your coimbatore weekly – Special

The world needs human beings who will invest in endeavors that go beyond the basic survival process, said sadhguru, founder of Isha, to TOI Coimbatore. His new initiative Project samiskriti will be delivered online. Anyone above seven can enroll, the details will be available on the project samiskriti.TNN

To THE HINDU, Commercial Taxes and Registration Department has said that Societies and associations registered under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act can conduct the annual meeting this year on the virtual mode and have time till the end of December this year to place receipts and expenditure for 2020-2021 before the general body.

Industry associations such as the Coimbatore District Small Industries Association and the Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Coimbatore, plan to conduct virtual and offline meetings, with limited participation.

In a bid to check criminal activities and win’s people confidence, the city police have launched foot patrolling. The main motive behind this idea is ‘Visible policing will prevent crimes’ said police commissioner Deepak M Damor to TIMES OF INDIA, COIMBATORE. Foot Patrolling will improve the relationship between police and the public.

News in THE HINDU says A portal, that will serve as a platform for connecting Coimbatore’s requirements with private contributors will be launched in another two to three weeks. The funds from the private contributors will be used for Education, Water, and Health along with COVID19 management. For this government will be the facilitator said by district collector G.S Sameeran.

The Coimbatore City Police booked an auto-rickshaw driver under the provisions of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of atrocities)Act on charges of using casteist slurs against a contract corporation worker. This happened when she(not to reveal) was in the work of collecting COVID19 details as reported by TOI COIMBATORE

Coimbatore-Based Micro Artist Anand Carves Names Of 48 Asian Countries On Pencils Tips. Displaying an incredible sense of fine art, a micro artist who is a resident of Coimbatore has surprised everyone by chiseling the names of 48 Asian countries on the tip of the pencil. He utilized this lockdown to do this achievement as published by ABP LIVE 

Coimbatore has a relatively lower positivity ratio compared to other districts in Tamil Nadu. We can curb transmission of Covid, only if the herd immunity is around 80-85 percent. Comparing the previous surveys, about 50-60 percent of the people might have developed resistance or immunity against the virus. But, the remaining 40 percent are vulnerable as said by Health secretary Radhakrishnan to THE NEW INDIAN EXPRESS.

Strong condemnation and criticisms rise for the demolition of Angalamman temple for smart city mission at Coimbatore. HMK party protests against this move and the protesters were detained by the police as reported by INDIA TODAY

your coimbatore junction special coverage

The second phase of the Tidel park in the special economic zone at Coimbatore’s vilankuruchi would be completed soon. Rapidly building at a cost of Rs 114 crore will create ample technical job opportunities. The IT minister said to TOI COIMBATORE

He added, “Every year, hundreds of youngsters, particularly from the southern districts are forced to migrate to other districts(particularly Chennai) or states in search of jobs…For the full story click here

Scroll down write comments and leave us feedback!

Follow yourcoimbatore.com on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn