Now Reading
Coimbatore will be the first district to reach 100% vaccination, Minister says

Coimbatore will be the first district to reach 100% vaccination, Minister says

Coimbatore

Inaugurating the Special Neonatal Care Unit (SNCU) at the CMCH, coimbatore on Wednesday.

Coimbatore

The Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Ma. Subramaniam said that Coimbatore continues to remain first in vaccinating the eligible population of 93%, whereas efforts are also on to identify the remaining 7%.

The minister also added that the district authorities have also launched vehicles to conduct door-to-door surveys to identify the remaining population.

The SNCU, built at a cost of  ₹ 1.5 crores, has the capacity to take care of 90 newborns with state-of-the-art medical facilities. It will be of great benefit to people availing medical facilities in and around Coimbatore.

District collector, CMCH Dean, and other senior health officials were also present.

 

See Also
Dak Adalat, Postal Department

Indumathi

14/10/21

Coimbatore will be the first district to vaccinate ….read on your Coimbatore

What's Your Reaction?
Excited
0
Happy
0
In Love
0
Not Sure
0
Silly
0
Scroll To Top