6th December 2021
  • 6th December 2021

Warning: Deal with electronics with care

By Team YourCoimbatore on 19th October 2021
2 49 Views

At Coimbatore, Madhukarai on 18th Oct 2020, an eighteen-year-old boy died after charging his phone at night. A college student named Sivaram, who studied in a private college institution and his father Mayilsamy, a daily wager.

On 10th Oct night, Sivaram charged his phone before his sleep. He never noticed the charging cable which had split in the centre. It got circuited and his bed fumed with fire. He couldn’t escape with the fire and he screamed for help. His family rushed to his room and he was half burnt.

Sivaram was taken to the Govt. hospital in Coimbatore. He took seven days long treatment but as sorrow covers, he died on 18th Oct 2020, and his treatment was a failure.

We humans must always have a look at everything which can become dangerous. Handle all your electricity and electronics with care or else life will be at stake.

Divyadharshini R
19/10/21

Read, Molnupiravir- Will it be a milestone in corona treatment on yourcoimbatore.com